[Glug] Meeting and GPU Cluster

Hello all,
This week we are going to discuss a project we are planning to work on: The GPU Cluster.
It can be found on ACM's Github (https://github.com/acm-uiuc/gpu-cluster)
The goal is to get the cluster to be able to receive tasks and distribute the the jobs across machines using containers.

There are separate repos for the frontend and backend. The frontend is written in ReactJS and the backend is in Python, including a library for running containers using nvidia-docker.

You are encouraged to read about whichever side of the project you wish to work on.

--
Thanks,
Maanu Grover