[Glug] Are you ready to become an AI expert?

Hi Ish,

I thought I would touch base with you again about our Master of Science in Artificial Intelligence program. Have you made graduate school plans yet? If not, I’d love to share the fascinating things that are going on within the MSAI program.

To get an idea of why it’s a great time to be in Computer Science, please check out our video.

We will be hosting an online information session on Wednesday, December 19 – 6-7 pm CT – and we hope you can join us. This will be a great opportunity to get to know us up close and in person as well as get a chance to ask our program director, Kristian Hammond, questions that are important to you.

As always, we are here to help. If you have any questions and would like to schedule a time to talk with us beforehand, please reply to this message to let Mona, MSAI program assistant, know. Times available to schedule are Monday through Thursday, 12-3 CT.

Thanking you in advance!

All the best,

Kim

--

Kim Murray Kieras, MS

Associate Director, Master of Science in Artificial Intelligence (MSAI)

McCormick School of Engineering and Applied Science

Northwestern University| Seeley G. Mudd Library

2233 Tech Drive, Room 3206

Evanston, Illinois  60208

Phone:  847-467-7527

ai.northwestern.edu