MICROSOFT CORPORATE DAYS EVENTS
Wednesday, November 8
Stop by to see demos and meet representatives from these Microsoft product groups:
Windows Live Search • XNA Game Studio • Smart Personal Objects Technology (SPOT) • Windows Shell • Mobile & Embedded Devices • Visio • Microsoft TV • Xbox Live • Windows Kernel
Win a Canon Digital Elph Camera, T-Mobile Tornado SmartPhone, Best Buy gift certificates and MORE!
Sandwiches from Jimmy John’s provided. Feel free to bring your resume!
Microsoft College Puzzle Challenge 2006
Saturday, November 11
To participate, you must pre-register!
For more information and to register, please visit http://www.collegepuzzlechallenge.com
command is looking for small research groups to explore island and retrieve the
device which caused the initial research team to evacuate
S.O.L.V.E. command is looking for small research groups to explore the island and retrieve the device which caused the initial team to evacuate. Reports from the initial team indicate that the device causes confusion and impairs concentration after 12 hours of exposure.
There may be multiple teams on the island attempting recovery. S.O.L.V.E. will compensate, with prizes, the team members from the top teams who recover the device.
Research candidates should:
- Be prepared to solve challenging and fun problems
- Be available 11-November-2006 for 12 hours
- Assemble and register a 4-person team
The challenge begins:
· 10:00 am - Check-in, grab some food and a t-shirt
· 10:25 am - Deadline for checking in. Waitlisted students will have the opportunity to take the spots of no-show teams.
· 10:30 am - Opening presentation, puzzle examples, website demo, Q/A
· 11:00 am - Puzzles are handed out.
Space is limited and we only have a few spots remaining so register now! For more information and to register, please visit http://www.collegepuzzlechallenge.com
College Staffing Associate
Microsoft College Recruiting