[SIGMusic] Eoh info

Sorry about the delay: For the last question, we're just not sure how much our things are going to cost, so i'm not sure of the ammount and such.
-Alok Baikadi
SigMusic Chair

Ever wanted live music, but it was too expensive? Look no further. ACM's SigMusic has designed an interface for instruments which can be played by your computer. Come see it in action!
Alok Baikadi
Jacob Lee
John Dimond
Justin King
Stephanie Bayani
Computer and some moving parts. We will be sure to be careful with cables and ensure that noone comes too close to the moving parts.
1 table and 1 computer. No other borrowed equipment
None at this time