[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[SIGMusic] circuit diagram
- To: sigmusic-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: [SIGMusic] circuit diagram
- From: "Stephanie Bayani" <tepie.bayani@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 26 Feb 2007 23:34:01 -0600
- Dkim-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=beta; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from:to:subject:mime-version:content-type; b=E6TXIxEO8jP8BkNKGggVhxnPA4DWuYXaG3yW1B0mQxErgFRvF9Mqh6ES+pzr9d0lbnkGyk24FiCj51CK/JbkPIqKTt+6qQkCfV1ubm38h1FVqguiV05tagSXJQSMbv2vMaKydm6FljJX8r4H8cGN0s2K1Hw4tIbMZZzMNvQER7k=
i drew it with 2 power sources. & connected by a black box.
in the black box could be transisters. however, since the output of the pic is not exactly stable, i'm not sure how well that would work.
there are other possibilities.
a volt regullator or whatever, is true to lose lots of heat.
whee. and there is no air pump in the digram, since it doesn't ahve to do with the circuitry. it just connects to the solenoid valves.