[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [SIGMusic] cleaning up back room
- To: sigmusic-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: [SIGMusic] cleaning up back room
- From: "Stephanie Bayani" <bayani@xxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 15 Mar 2007 16:08:34 -0500
- Dkim-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=beta; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from:sender:to:subject:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:references:x-google-sender-auth; b=Yzt652cecQvmFFRZj98kFGxFUpUdWCvJ40cPvpuwUanTRdjd7WkVrXmjkR48Muu2l2mNVJ9bW/PY4rxb6FZGC1KjePealXKD8mEglp8P67J4CFNZkiydii15qA0cqgdJdi1J+gZNKq4zVlu0WMrdxT7opl1Zau2BrnGkuJMr6OU=
- Sender: tepie.bayani@xxxxxxxxx
uhh . was there an answer to this email? i kinda want to go shopping to relieve my stress and start off my spring break.
if i don't get it within the next 40 minutes, i give no guarantees that i'll see my email again.
On 3/15/07, Stephanie Bayani <tepie.bayani@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
sorry, i was supposed to reply. um, i might be free for a bit between 2-3:30. but i have to pay my rent in that time too.
or else i'm free after 4:45pm. (that would be the official start of my spring break. although i have a meeting that might get scheduled tomorrow. )