[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[SIGMusic] Tacchi DJ app idea
- To: sigmusic-l <sigmusic-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: [SIGMusic] Tacchi DJ app idea
- From: Alex Paul <ajpaul2@xxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 23 Nov 2010 23:56:31 -0600
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:sender:received:date :x-google-sender-auth:message-id:subject:from:to:content-type; bh=uVaj4nzc6JnwY5adrFYtJ6plMPpuRYXlmi5+QlT8DUw=; b=wdaMYGCpG6ucTJY91WRoyKKQld668G5w/V1K8lWokWcES+tmG/jcGryA1hKKF7JclP n2UPdH6wFxIbH/qOVF7EbTPWOv8/MtD248GOLTB4Et7t81afDYxR+36pucezZAK32OHM nH8vnVsU8S1d4G+XYQNPXvB12T7f2idbKtgFM=
- Sender: alexpaul.net@xxxxxxxxx
Here's a sketch of what I'm imagining for a collaborative djing app on
Tacchi. It would be best suited to mashups/electronic music, produced
in real-time. We'll talk more about it at the meeting next week (not
tomorrow, no meeting tomorrow), but I wanted to toss out the pitch,
get some feedback.
Thoughts? Any of that make sense to anyone?
PS, yes, I made it in OO.o powerpoint. Screw you kids these days and
your 'graphic design' tools!
Description: Adobe PDF document