[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [SIGMusic] Meeting meeting meeting!
- To: sigmusic-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: [SIGMusic] Meeting meeting meeting!
- From: "Joel Spadin" <joelspadin@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 20 Jan 2012 09:31:52 -0600
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=content-type:to:subject:references:date:mime-version :content-transfer-encoding:from:message-id:in-reply-to:user-agent :x-antivirus:x-antivirus-status; bh=Ql/IgQO/IqOhpbPFyj2aqbSP6LMpNZX8zA9hBob+2bc=; b=oTyN7cg91kVuRh3tEu4mmCTy1csdTA+9w0f+/ZVXQc/cxZBtR9hofGRoiGxgK4fZcB 1jkwuwjc/bQoADQbVYOfALKZvx6fdtFN/mp58FOAz/FU9lH5lqHpYFjad3DynZFx5emw CqYxJ8X/FrrEkWiRkL5nanib5CriPKqW8YnXA=
- User-agent: Opera Mail/11.61 (Win32)
All my homework is due Friday, so Thursdays aren't so great for me.
On Fri, 20 Jan 2012 06:59:02 -0600, RJ Marsan <rjmarsan@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hey everyone, hope you had a good break. Since it's the start of the
semester and all, It's time to figure out a meeting time. I'm thinking
about mondays or thursdays at 8:00 (leaning towards mondays). How does
that work for everyone?