[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [SIGMusic] Meeting meeting meeting!
- To: Scott Walters <scowalt@xxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Re: [SIGMusic] Meeting meeting meeting!
- From: RJ Marsan <rjmarsan@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 20 Jan 2012 09:55:37 -0600
- Cc: sigmusic-l <sigmusic-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc:content-type; bh=loRpFACqsJMpEd3PEtRpKNdxV34O3H8L5dYQ6go+Sgw=; b=DO2i/Ow+j60rUqLVDAeVYDoWcpbHk0jGmTz5od1eAmMOV2W0D2yOiHLJHTU9VTBxUE s7VkO+I/mZP6Uoo91Q+SIGxFIeMUz+qdY3orqEvxNOfh9VmdvwIPFMVQ3JiirkezxHtf +p3Qmq/SPus7f3OXRcuidN22Yybx4rkLBt5lA=
oh! Forgot about sigmobile! We could either meet at 7:00 on monday, or 8:00 on tuesday?
On Fri, Jan 20, 2012 at 9:53 AM, Scott Walters <scowalt@xxxxxxxxx>
SIGMobile meetings are Mondays at 8 pm, so that time would not work very well for me.
Hey everyone, hope you had a good break. Since it's the start of the semester and all, It's time to figure out a meeting time. I'm thinking about mondays or thursdays at 8:00 (leaning towards mondays). How does that work for everyone?