[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[SIGMusic] Next meeting: PureData
- To: SIGMusic-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: [SIGMusic] Next meeting: PureData
- From: Scott Walters <srwalte2@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 14 Sep 2013 16:36:38 -0500
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:sender:from:date:message-id:subject:to:content-type; bh=JdmAUiFjnoMTCIYq8b6h636R1edYwRzdUC2NOqM4fsI=; b=a2B+Fp9ZIyYFRSvRKZwcJi9yz3lJwgVn4jct60Uhkfr1InOP2J01nikvdWVOnqe0pT RidJeaRd+ZiSAhnDUOpwGjlCQTkzAKPE0e1dwLtXKB3xCbk1cPxza/uyhuOU9EHgi3Dg 5GUQtGa8rAsmsqkO6xSeOQ/Pok/u92pJL8NHQmtxbLi5D6RiYdRe3bUSawBAQxBECWhw kjgTZnGWbK1P/zW8G3agj7YC1XvDMnHgeJAMzM9ZcKIrug9wWxfNkW9naC6atsAK19P0 V5/H6NI9gIZrUnl1i4W2GaWNR8fMQgdCnzt8mdA3RJzA4stJWVCZNHpuMoa+MLbQ7AEr 8c+w==
- Sender: scowalt@xxxxxxxxx
Thanks to everyone who came out to our first meeting! I hope all of you are as excited as I am to make something cool this year!
SIGMusic will have its next meeting this Wednesday (Sept. 18) at 7 PM
in Siebel Center Room 1104 (check the whiteboard on the right side of this room for the room number we'll actually be meeting in). We will be giving a tutorial on PureData
PureData is a data flow programming language that's developed graphically. Its also open source and cross platform. Historically, we've used this language to power all the audio processing of our projects.
If you want to follow along in the tutorial, here's what to bring:
- A laptop with Pd-Extended installed
- A set of headphones / earbuds (please!)
We hope to see you all there!
Scott Walters (srwalte2@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Chair of SIGMusic
Undergraduate in Computer Science
University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign