[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[SIGMusic] Development meeting reminder
- To: SIGMusic-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: [SIGMusic] Development meeting reminder
- From: Scott Walters <srwalte2@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 1 Feb 2014 15:45:18 -0600
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:sender:from:date:message-id:subject:to:content-type; bh=Wg+8xoHuNdywzPNxA+dBhlItfKpSkQw/ljKrHZecNj4=; b=vvY8b/lg1sz1sbBbnhhnlTpk4eD9gtJwD42qLtNXPbjxvVPoR1m3cJXuIWOvMZdf9x aBvqmVO3/atcaCm1aM6DANWXzgpzxnVbneEuvv9t6ZdWNdNeBS+Bxz5lXIBcULjmMPOJ iYrncpLf+oK6LbdRsCvU7Gb1Z2m8x4Bk9fUw7y32wUlZ/E+wjng+ihWyHCZcQxq05/sx 68VlA4V8LKKQeZYaxp1ovFP7Fc9vVZ0jze32lsPHeAMb4W3Bg2DQGj8p2VL5qJY465IL 8dNvwFMQAeNn+ft0Uz49Lb6zwHmwfZGcsyyT3Ti5CcRqTY5wWYtkaxOW++2lV3gu0WJh gs/g==
- Sender: scowalt@xxxxxxxxx
We will have a development meeting tomorrow, Feb. 2 starting at Noon in Siebel 1214. We'll be starting and continuing development on our EOH project.
On Wednesday we discussed, among other things, our teams. Here's what we ended up with:
Lights / Hardware
If you don't have a team or want to change teams, let me know!
We'll start our development meeting with a brief discussion of what we want to accomplish and then break out into our teams.
Make sure you have Processing
installed, along with the leap-motion-processing
library. Also, be sure to pull the leap-thing
repository off of the SIGMusic organization. We'll start off by thinking of some interesting simulations and seeing what it will take to do them.
See all of you tomorrow!
Scott Walters (srwalte2@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Chair of SIGMusic
Undergraduate in Computer Science
University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign